This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of definition and differences between pipe flow and open channel flow, properties of open channel, velocity distribution in open channel, best hydraulic sections for uniform flow, specific energy and specific force and dynamic equations of gradually varied and spatially varied flows.
1. Will familiarize about Hydraulic Slope.
2. Will demonstrate Water surface flow profile classifications.
3. Will develop Profile determination by Numerical method.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Applied Hydraulic Engineering you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: UNIFORM FLOW
- Module 2: GRADUALLY VARIED FLOW
- Module 3: RAPIDLY VARIED FLOW
- Module 4: TURBINES
- Module 5: PUMPS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Engineering Subject Matter Expert – Hydraulics, Lead Engineer – Hydraulics,
Hydraulic System Design Engineer etc.