About the Program
AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education 2021 is a scholarship opportunity for Muslim students who wants to pursue Higher and Technical education. The scholarship aims to support talented and able individuals from the Muslim community gain the right skills and qualifications required to grab contemporary opportunities and walk at the same pace with the fast-evolving world. Students from economically poor families, at least the top 300 meritorious and needy students can take advantage of this, at least INR 10,000 will be given as scholarships for their studies.
AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education 2021, Deadline: 10-Sep-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a Muslim student belonging to an economically poor family.
- Have passed at least Class 12th/equivalent from any Board.
- Be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
- Be a meritorious and needy student.
Note: Candidates pursuing higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, and Engineering will be given preference. Additionally, top universities and colleges like IITs, IIMs, IISC, or GLC, and others are recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- The students from economically poor families, at least the top 300 meritorious and needy students can take advantage of this, at least INR 10,000 will be given as scholarships for their studies.
- Passing certificates/mark sheets of class 10th & 12th or equivalent.
- All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (for candidates already enrolled in a course).
- Copies of Photo & Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card).
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“.
Step 2: Register into the portal and log in.
Step 3: After successful login, click on ‘Apply for Scholarship’.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Note – For any enquiries or details, send it via email to – email@example.com.
No hard copy of the application will be accepted. The application must be filled on IndiaZakat.com
- Application deadline- 10th September 2021
- The scholarship will be granted only to meritorious and needy students after a complete background verification check. The meritorious students will be shortlisted based on the credentials submitted by students and evaluation by AMP Team.
Terms and Conditions:
- This scholarship also covers technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at the Graduation level.
- The scholarship disbursal will be done only through cheques to the respective college. No cash disbursal will be entertained.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com