About the Program
ISCA Fellowship 2021 is an initiative for ISCA life members. A fellow can nominate up to three candidates each year for election to the Fellowship of the Association. The main objective of ISCA is to advance and promote the cause of Science in India, recognize and support excellence in scientific research, technologies, and innovations. The outstanding achievements and sustainable significant contributions to sciences are determining criteria for selecting fellows.
ISCA Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 10-Sep-2021
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be ISCA Life Member with a minimum of 15 years of membership.
- Remain in good standing for a period of three years.
- Be Indian scientist and Overseas Citizen of India, distinguished as Non-Resident Indians, having Indian citizenship who have outstanding research work to their credit.
- The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Obtain the nomination papers for fellowship by writing to the Executive Secretary of the ISCA at the address given below :
Indian Science Congress Association,
14, Biresh Guha Street,
Kolkata – 700 017
Fax : 033 2287 2551
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Submit the completed nomination papers with the certificate by two ISCA fellows and consent of the nominee to the address mentioned.
- Application Deadline: 10th September 2021
The selection process for the post has the following stages –
- A list of scientists duly nominated with their qualifications will be compiled from the nomination papers by the General Secretary and put on the website of the Association.
- A hard copy would be sent to the members of the Scrutiny Committee, one month in advance.
- The Fellowship Scrutiny Committee will scrutinize nominations and will send its recommendations to the Council.
- The Council will further scrutinize the recommendations of the Scrutiny Committee.
Note – The Fellowship Scrutiny Committee has all the rights to remove any name from the list, but it cannot add any new name.
- The fellowship selection includes all branches of Science (Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Agriculture, Medical Sciences, etc.).
Terms and Conditions:
- The awardee will be eligible for using the title FISC with their qualifications.
- Every nominee will be proposed and recommended by a certificate in writing signed by two ISCA fellows.
- The number of Foreign fellows will be a maximum of 5 per annum.
- The number of fellowships will be 20 per annum with at least one fellow for each section.
- The nominee/ proposer/seconder will have the right to withdraw the nomination in writing to the General Secretary (Membership Affairs) by 25th September 2021.
Note – To know more information kindly visit the website.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com