This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of Fluid – definition, properties of fluids, compressibility, fluid statics, pressure measurements by manometers and pressure gauges, forces on planes, buoyancy and flotation, fluid kinematics, continuity equation (one and three dimensional differential forms) and velocity potential function.
1. Will familiarize about Laminar flow between parallel plates.
2. Will demonstrate Hydraulic and energy gradient.
3. Will develop Darcy -Weisbach’s equation.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Mechanics of Fluids you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: FLUID PROPERTIES AND FLUID STATICS
- Module 2: FLUID KINEMATICS AND DYNAMICS
- Module 3: FLOW THROUGH PIPES
- Module 4: BOUNDARY LAYER
- Module 5: DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS AND MODEL STUDIES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Thermal And Fluid Science Engineer CPE, Fluid-mechanics online tutor, Senior Engineer – Fluid Control etc.