About the Program
Killam Doctoral Scholarships 2021 is a doctoral scholarship offered to doctoral degree holders. This scholarship aims to support advanced education and research at five Canadian Universities and the Canada Council for the Arts. About 15 to 20 selected scholars will be able to receive an annual stipend worth CAD 30,000 for two years and a travel allowance of CAD 2,000.
Killam Doctoral Scholarships 2021, Deadline: 15-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be resident/Canadian/Permanent Resident/International.
- Must have completed no more than 24 months of doctoral study as of 1 September 2021.
The selected scholar will get the following awards –
- Annual stipend worth CAD 30,000 for two years.
- Allowance of CAD 2,000 for research-related travel.
- Tuition funding.
Following documents are required to be submitted:
- Letter of application
- Certified copies of all academic degrees
- Research proposal
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: This scholarship is a part of the Affiliated Fellowships-Doctoral award competition.
Note – Interested students can refer to the application procedure of the Affiliated Fellowships Doctoral award competition.
- Application deadline – 15th September 2021
- The selection of students for Killam Doctoral Scholarships is done on the basis of their research ability, potential, relevant experience, and achievements obtained within and beyond academia.
Terms and Conditions:
- The UBC Killam Doctoral Scholarships are provided annually from the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies.
- Killam Doctoral Scholarships are the most prestigious awards available to graduate students at UBC.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com