This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of complex systems and micro processors, instruction sets preliminaries, CPU Performance and power consumption, designing with computing platforms, memory devices and systems and power optimization strategies for processes.
1. Will familiarize about Concept of Evaluating Operating System Performance.
2. Will demonstrate Requirement Analysis.
3. Will develop Quality Assurance Techniques.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Embedded and Real Time Systems you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED COMPUTING AND ARM PROCESSORS
- Module 2: EMBEDDED COMPUTING PLATFORM DESIGN
- Module 3: PROCESSES AND OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Module 4: SYSTEM DESIGN TECHNIQUES AND NETWORKS
- Module 5: CASE STUDY
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Senior Software Embedded Engineer, Embedded Software Developer, WLAN Engineer – Embedded System etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.