About the Program
IIT Bhubaneswar School of Mechanical Sciences (SMS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to B.Tech degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Indigenous Development of a Novel Low‐cost Solar PV Panel Self-cleaning device”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Bhubaneswar School of Mechanical Sciences (SMS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 20-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years of Industrial or Research Experience.
- Have experience in Machining and sound knowledge of Solid Modelling Software like Solidworks/Solid edge or equivalent software’s.
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the required details, upload the required documents and submit the online form.
Note – If a candidate wants to complete the registration process, please go through the IIT BBS website. After entering the website, go to the ‘Jobs’ section at the top, select’ Recruitment for Research Project Work’, and fulfill the requirements.
- Application Deadline: 20th September 2021
- The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Initially for 1 year with possible extension depending on the performance.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com