This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of Ray theory transmission – total internal reflection-acceptance angle, numerical aperture, electromagnetic mode theory of optical propagation – EM waves, intra and inter modal dispersion – over all fiber dispersion and avalanche photo diodes – construction, characteristics and properties.
1. Will familiarize about concept of Internal quantum efficiency.
2. Will demonstrate Injection laser diode structures.
3. Will develop Avalanche photo diodes – construction, characteristics and properties.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Optical Communication and Networks you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: INTRODUCTION
- Module 2: TRANSMISSION CHARACTERISTICS OF OPTICAL FIBERS
- Module 3: SOURCES AND DETECTORS
- Module 4: FIBER OPTIC RECEIVER AND MEASUREMENTS
- Module 5: OPTICAL NETWORKS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
FTTx Network Designer, FTTx Engineer, Fiber Design Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.