About the Program
IIT BHU Varanasi School of Biochemical Engineering (SBE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to bachelor’s/master’s degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Characterization of Indigenous Cow’s Dung and Urine for Scientific Advancement and Development of Utility Items”. The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT BHU Varanasi School of Biochemical Engineering (SBE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline : 23-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not exceed 28 years of age.
- Hold a Master’s degree in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale).
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline with a minimum of 75% marks or 7.5 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale).
- Have two years of professional experience**.
- Have GATE or NET qualification.
Desirable qualification –
- The candidates with a strong inclination in research activities that involve finding solutions from cow products for humans, agriculture, environment & ecology, with scientific methods, are desired.
Note – The minimum requirement will be 70% marks or 7.0 CPI (on 10 point scale) at Bachelor’s degree, provided the degree is from an institution funded by the Central Government.
For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
- The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, and testimonial
- Any research or other experience etc., if any
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare an application on plain paper with required information such as permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent).
Step 3: Send the application form with all supporting documents to the email id – email@example.com within 30 days of advertisement.
- Application Deadline – 23rd September 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- Interviews will be conducted via online mode, considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com