This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Otto Cycle and assumptions made in air standard cycles, brayton cycle, comparison of cycles, components and their functions, Valve timing diagram and port timing diagram, actual and theoretical P-V diagram of four stroke and two stroke engines and MPFI, diesel pump and injector system.
1. Will familiarize about Principles of combustion and knocking in SI and CI Engines.
2. Will demonstrate Roots Blower compressor.
3. Will develop knowledge in Working of multistage air compressor.
There is no particular prerequisite to Thermal Engineering you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: GAS POWER CYCLES
- Module 2: INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES
- Module 3: STEAM NOZZLES AND TURBINES
- Module 4: AIR COMPRESSOR
- Module 5: REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Engineer – Thermal management, CAE Engineer – Thermal Analysis, Thermal Mechanical Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.