This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of molding sand properties and testing, melting furnaces: blast and cupola furnaces, pressure die casting, fusion welding processes, submerged arc welding and electron beam welding.
1. Will familiarize about hot working and cold working of metals.
2. Will demonstrate principle of rod and wire drawing.
3. Will develop knowledge in types and characteristics of plastics.
There is no particular prerequisite to Manufacturing Technology you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: METAL CASTING PROCESSES
- Module 2: JOINING PROCESSES
- Module 3: METAL FORMING PROCESSES
- Module 4: SHEET METAL PROCESSES
- Module 5: MANUFACTURE OF PLASTIC COMPONENTS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Production, Quality, maintanance Engineers; Senior Associate – Manufacturing etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.