About the Program
Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Identification of MARK4 Inhibitors from Bioactive Phytoconstituents of Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi): Therapeutic Management of Alzheimer’s Disease and Neuro-inflammation Animal Model”. The candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 05-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in any stream of Biological Science with a minimum of 55% marks and 2 years of research experience.
- Having experience in the area of Molecular & Cell Biology, Animal Physiology, Structural Biology, and Bioinformatics.
- The candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Cover letter
- Application form
- Updated CV
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit a cover letter, attached application form, CV, and supporting documents combined into a single PDF file through email to – email@example.com on or before 5th October 2021.
- Application Deadline – 5th October 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Guidelines of the funding agency to recruit manpower will be applicable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview.
- Original certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- Interviews will be conducted online mode.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com