This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Engine parts, materials, method of manufacture and their functions, types of automobiles, vehicle aerodynamics, electronically controlled gasoline injection system for SI engines, electronic ignition system and turbo chargers (WGT, VGT).
1. Will familiarize about Steering geometry and types of steering gear box-Power steering.
2. Will demonstrate types of front and rear Axle.
3. Will develop knowledge in pneumatic and Hydraulic braking system.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Introduction to Automobile Engineering you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: VEHICLE STRUCTURE AND ENGINES
- Module 2: ENGINE AUXILIARY SYSTEMS
- Module 3: TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS
- Module 4: STEERING, BRAKES AND SUSPENSION SYSTEMS
- Module 5: ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Automobile Engineer, Automotive Engineer, Mechanical Engineering in Production Engineering, etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.