This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of string handling, polymorphism, copy constructor, dynamic memory allocation, standard libraries, function adaptors and parameterizing the class.
1. Will familiarize about AVL trees.
2. Will demonstrate Red-Black trees, Fibonacci Heaps and Amortized Analysis.
3. Will develop knowledge in Kruskal and Prim algorithm.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Programming and data structure 2, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS
- Module 2: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS
- Module 3: C++ PROGRAMMING ADVANCED FEATURES
- Module 4: ADVANCED NON-LINEAR DATA STRUCTURES
- Module 5: GRAPHS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
C++ Developer – Data Structure & Algorithm, Software Engineer, Software Development Engineer – Data etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.