uLektz, a SaaS based EdTech startup is pleased to announce a new technology partnership with the Institute for Islamic Social Science, Wisdom and Action (ISSWA). This partnership will enable ISSWA to implement a digital learning platform, create engaging learning and teaching environments, improve academic and administrative efficiency and drive students’ success.
About the Institute for Islamic Social Science, Wisdom and Action (ISSWA)
ISSWA App is an exclusive social learning and professional networking platform. We engage and develop the capacity of religious Muslim as well as non-Muslim religious leaders through interfaith activities and Secular Civil Society Organization leaders and their institutions using religious diplomacy to enhance their work in various development areas. Facilitating Compassionate Coexistence by promoting the Sanctity and Dignity of Life through Religious Diplomacy.
About uLektz Connect:
uLektzConnect.com, a SaaS-based Students, Alumni and Industry Connect platform is being used by 2500+ colleges and universities worldwide to drive improved institutional outcomes, ensure success for every student, showcase their thought leadership and enable success for the institution. It also helps colleges and universities to score higher CGPA in NAAC and stay aligned with the recommendation of NEP, UGC, AICTE.
uLektz platform can be accessed from Desktop, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphones, iPhone and iPad using Web browser. It can also be accessed using Android Smartphones, Android Tablets, iPhones and iPads using respective the Mobile Apps for offline access.
Some of the key features of this proposal uLektz Connect platform are:
- Cloud-based Platform with Mobile App: Provides cloud-based SaaS platform with Android Mobile App white-labelled to institution’s brand.
- Digital Records of Students and Staff: Helps create and manage profiles and digital records of all the students and staff of the institution.
- Alumni and Industry Connect: Facilitate students and faculty to connect with alumni and industry for professional development and social learning.
- Digital Library: Provide a digital library of learning resources such as ebooks, videos, lecture notes, journals, etc., for your students and faculty members.
- Online Skill Courses: Provide Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students and faculty for skilling, re-skilling, upskilling and cross-skilling.
- Educational Events: Organise and conduct student and faculty development programmes such as symposiums, seminars, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Online Tests: Help students practice and prepare for various competitive exams, entrance exams, placement exams, etc. through online preparatory and mock tests.
- Communication and Collaboration: Stay connected with all the members of the institution through instant messages and notifications.
- Internships and Jobs: Facilitate and support your students with internships and job placements opportunities specific to their academics, skills, interests, location, etc.
What we are offering:
1. The Institute for Islamic Social Science, Wisdom and Action (ISSWA) with their own mobile App and online application system to manage their administrative tasks such as admission process.
2. Helps to increase memberships and manage their members’ profiles.
3. Helps to stay connected with their members and help them connect with each other.
4. Can send instant messages, updates, notifications, announcements, etc.
5. In addition to this, the system provides them with a Digital Library of Learning Resources with 5000+ ebooks, videos and journals, Online Skill Courses, and much more with complete backend support.
Visit https://bit.ly/3auP34d and login to your account to explore the system. To know more about The Institute for Islamic Social Science, Wisdom and Action (ISSWA) visit http://www.isswa.net/. You can download the app at https://bit.ly/3v2A372.