About the Program
PDEU Gujarat Junior Research Fellowship (GEDA) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.E./M.Tech. degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Centre for Biofuels and Biostudies”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 30,000 per month.
PDEU Gujarat Junior Research Fellowship (GEDA) 2021, Deadline: 21-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Have exposure to Biofuels.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 30,000 per month.
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a CV mentioning the contact details (address, phone no., email ID), age proof, qualification certificates, and details of experience (with the name of the organization/institute) and send it through email to – Surendra.Singh@sot.pdpu.ac.in and Pravin.Kodgire@sot.pdpu.ac.in.
- Application Deadline: 21st October 2021
- Interview Date: 28th November 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through email.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com