About the Program
IIM Bangalore Research Associateship (Economics) 2021 is a fellowship opportunity offered to master’s degree holders. The selected candidates will receive an emolument INR 32,000 to 35,000 per month (Based on Experience and Qualification).
IIM Bangalore Research Associateship (Economics) 2021, Deadline: 06-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Master’s degree in Economics.
- Having knowledge of statistical software such as STATA or R is required. Familiarity with a programming language such as Python.
- Have experience working with economic datasets such as the NSS, IHDS, etc preferred.
- Familiarity with the principal problems and the structure of the Indian economy.
- The selected candidates will receive an emolument INR 32,000 to 35,000 per month (based on experience and qualification).
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Upload your latest resume with a cover letter on the official website.
- Application Deadline: 6th November 2021
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com