About the Program
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to B.Tech /B.E. degree holders. The selected candidates are required to work on a project entitled -“Compliant Robotic Actuators and Self-Learning Robots With Impedance Control”. The selected candidates will receive a remuneration of INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 06-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering or allied areas.
- Have specialization in either robotics or control systems from a reputed institute or university.
- The selected candidate will receive a remuneration of INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 per month.
- A short statement of 250-300 words highlighting career goals and motivation to apply for this position.
- A list of referees (preferably three)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Fill the google form with the information required and submit it latest by November 6, 2021.
- Application Deadline – 6th November 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com