About the Program
SVNIT Surat Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. degree holders. The required candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Synthesis of Biologically Active Heterocyclic Drug Cores via Multiple C-H Bond Activation”. The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
SVNIT Surat Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021, Deadline: 08-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Sc degree in Organic Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Be NET/GATE qualified.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have strong knowledge in Organic Chemistry.
- Have experience in Synthesizing Organic Compounds in presence of metal /non-metal and handling air and moisture sensitive reagents.
- The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Original certificates
- A recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application and send the scanned copy of the original marksheets/certificates through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th November 2021.
Note – The candidates are required to mention their email IDs and phone number in the CV.
- Application Deadline: 8th November 2021 at 5.00 HR
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selected candidate is required to join at the earliest.
- The original documents of the candidate will be verified at the time of joining, and in the event of any information mentioned in the application/CV/testimonials found false or incorrect, their candidature straightway will be canceled.
- The applications received within the last date and time stipulated will be screened by a selection committee and a list of eligible candidates shortlisted for interview will be hosted on the Institute’s official website with the date and time schedule of the interview.
- The selection process can continue the next day due to any unavoidable circumstances. If any change in the date and time schedule of the interview occurs the same will be notified on the Institute’s website.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com