About the Program
NIPGR New Delhi Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is offering a research opportunity to Ph.D. degree holders. The fellow will receive emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.
NIPGR New Delhi Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 16-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Having M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or equivalent with at least two years post-Master’s research experience.
- Have a minimum 60% of marks.
- Have prior research experience in Bioinformatics.
- The fellow will receive emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.
- Mark sheets and certificates (10th standard onwards)
- Proof of research experience/publications
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill the google form, upload the self-attested copies of the relevant documents and submit it.
Note: ONLY a soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted.
- Application Deadline: 16th November 2021
- The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- A web link with the date and time of the online interview will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates only.
- The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s).
Courtesy – buddy4study.com