About the Program
Bharathidasan University Department of Marine Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity for M.Sc. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work in the Tamil Nadu State Council for Higher Education (TANSCHE) sponsored thematic research project, “Evaluation of Anticancer Properties of Recombinant Epinecidin-1 and its Variants”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
Bharathidasan University Department of Marine Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 17-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences (any branch)
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
- Copies of mark statements
- Academic credentials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application in the prescribed format with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the address given below on or before 17th November 2021 –
Dr. K. Anbarasu, Associate Professor and Head
Department of Marine Biotechnology
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024
Note – The soft copy of the application must be mailed to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline – 17th November 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/ DA will be given for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates must apply for the regular Ph.D. program of Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
- The written exam cum interview date will be informed to the shortlisted candidates by email.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com