About the Program
Russian Scholarship Project 2021-22 is an initiative from graduate students. The scholarship aims to award the deserving candidates by offering tuition fee benefits for the Master’s program at one of the top universities in Russia.
Russian Scholarship Project 2021-22, Deadline: 10-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be willing to pursue Master’s in Computer & Data Science, Biology, Business & Management, Politics & International Relations, Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence, Psychology, Linguistics & Modern Languages, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, and Engineering & Technology.
- 100 % discount on tuition fees will be offered to the selected students.
- Academic transcript
- Copy of passport
- All research papers, certificates, awards and honours
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and fill in the required details to signup.
Step 2: Complete the registration process and upload the necessary documents.
Step 3: Upload the portfolio and submit the application form.
- Deadline for Portfolio Submission – 10th December 2021
- The selection will be based on the evaluation of the portfolio submitted by the applicants.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selected students will have to confirm their proficiency in English or Russian language.
- The complete tuition fees of the selected students will be paid by the Russian Federation.
- The candidates will be enrolled in the selected specialization as indicated in the application form.
- The recipients of the scholarship will have to pay for their travel, accommodation costs, insurance, and personal expenses.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com