About the Program
IISER Pune Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Theoretical Particle Physics) 2021 is offering a research opportunity to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Physics Beyond the Standard Model at the High Energy, High Intensity and the Cosmic Frontiers”. The fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 50,000 per month.
IISER Pune Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Theoretical Particle Physics) 2021, Deadline: 12-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 35 years as on the last date of application.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Theoretical Particle Physics or any other related field.
- The fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 50,000 per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates
- Testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience
- List of publications
- Statement of research (maximum 2 pages)
- Two recommendation letters
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Send the CV, a list of publications, statement of research through email (converted into PDF format) addressed to – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th December 2021.
Step 3: Also, send two recommendation letters through email to – email@example.com.
- Please mention “Post-Doctoral Fellow – HEP-Advt No. 77/2021” in the subject line of the email and also add a link to the INSPIRE profile in the email.
- Please mention “Recommendation letter for “Name of the Candidate”, HEP-Advt No. 77/2021″ in the subject line of the email.
- Application Deadline – 12th December 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com