The State Bank of India or SBI Result 2021 has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the SBI result for the post of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre through the official website–sbi.co.in.
The final result has been released by SBI for the Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai.
SBI Result 2021: Steps to download
- Visit the official website-sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career tab. Following this, candidates should click on the Current Openings tab
- Candidates should now click on the notification that says, “RECRUITMENT OF PHARMACIST IN CLERICAL CADRE (Final Result Announced).”
- A new PDF would open up
- The PDF would consist of the SSR Number, Applied State, Region Number, and Roll Number of the candidates.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future use.
About SBI Pharmacist exam
- The SBI Pharmacist exam was conducted on November 24 and November 25, 2021.
- The exam was held in two shifts from 9:00 am and 12:30 pm. There were a total of 519 candidates who appeared for the interview round.
The recruitment process for the post started for various circles such as Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala. Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and other states.
The recruitment notification for the posts was released on April 13, 2021.