About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Be below the age of 40 years as of 31st March 2022
- Possess a Ph.D. degree in any Biological Science or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology related areas
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience in the specific area after obtaining the Ph.D. degree
- Hold a regular position in a University/Organization/Institute in India
- Be engaged in research and development and have publications arising from research done as an independent investigator in India
The selected researchers will receive INR 25,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 10.00 lakhs per annum for 1st and 2nd year, further for 3rd and 4th year – 7 lakh per annum and for 5th year – 5lakh per annum.
- Research papers
- Educational certificates
- Letters of recommendation
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Complete the registration process.
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit it.
Step 4: Also, submit the application at the below-mentioned address between 1 December 2021 to 15 January 2022.
Application Open Date: 3rd December 2021
Application Closing Date: 15th January 2022
Awards Announcement Date: 30th September 2022
The shortlisted candidates based on eligibility criteria will be called for a personal interview and then the final selection will be made by the selection committee.
Terms and Conditions
- All applicants are expected to fill and submit the online form before the application closing date.
- The applicants must comply with the above instructions strictly.
- Any misbehaving, arguments, canvassing, direct or indirect, will entail disqualification.
- The duration of the Award will be initially for three years, extendable further by two years, on a review by the Trust’s Experts’ Committee.