Temenos AG, headquartered in Geneva, is the world’s leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. India is a material location for Temenos as it represents 52% of its total employee concentration.
Temenos is committed to finding ways to use technology to enable social change. Education is one of the most powerful instruments for reducing poverty and inequality and enhancing competitiveness in the local economy. Through its CSR program, the organization’s goal is to provide students from disadvantaged local communities with digital skills and capabilities and help them unleash future opportunities and gain access to jobs, health and finance.
- Open for students studying at Anna University, Chennai.
- Only students enrolled in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I) programmes are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored at least 80% in Class 10, Class 12 and 1st year of their respective B.Tech/B.E. programme
- Annual family income of applicants must be less than INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs)
Up to INR 70,000/- per year for 3 years (2nd – 4th year of engineering studies)
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Income proof
- Class 10, 12 & B.Tech/B.E. 1st year (all semesters) marksheets
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Fee structure from college
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program’ application page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.