About the Program
University of York The Laidlaw Scholarship 2022 is an initiative for undergraduate students. This scholarship offers an opportunity for the students to undertake a unique research project and an innovative and accredited leadership development program. The selected students will receive variable awards.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Undergraduate student in year one of a three-year programme or year one or two of a four-year programme
- Be available to undertake a funded research project during the Summer of 2022 and the Leadership in Action project during the summer of 2023
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
- Academic transcripts
- Research statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button
Step 2: Fill in all required details, attach the supporting documents and submit the form.
Application Deadline – 2nd February 2021
The applicants will be shortlisted for the interview based on the eligibility criteria decided by the selection committee. The final selections will be made on the basis of the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- There are no restrictions on discipline, division, nationality or fee status.
- This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
- The research project should be closely linked to the research themes of the University.
- An interview call does not ensure the selection of a candidate for the program.