To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 28 years of age at the time of application
- Have scored first class (or CGPA OF 6.0 and above at a scale of 10) in M.Sc. degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences
- Have qualified CSIR-UGC NET (including LS) or GATE examination (required criteria)
- Have a strong background in Metamorphic Petrology and Geochemistry and the ability to conduct fieldwork independently
- Have good communication and writing skills in English
- The selected candidate will receive a remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Self-attested scanned copies of degree/certificates
- Two recommendation letters
- Any other relevant documents
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the position by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV and supporting documents prior to the interview through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14th February 2022
Last Date to Submit the Application Form Online -14th February 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The selected candidate can be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure if their performance is deemed unsatisfactory.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience and age will be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.