To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 35 years of age as of the date of the selection process
- Hold a Postgraduate or Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- Be selected through GATE in papers ME/AE/CH or National level examination conducted by IIT
Strong fundamentals in fluid mechanics, multiphase flows, numerical modelling, C or C++ programming skills, soft skills, including knowledge and some experience in the immersed boundary and lattice Boltzmann method.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self attested certificate(s)/document(s)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details, attach all relevant documents and submit the application.
Last Date to Submit the Application Form Online -14th February 2022
The applications will be initially screened and based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview through online/telephone mode.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online selection process.