To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Below 35 years
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E.degree in Electrical Engineering Department with specialization in Power
- Electronics/Electrical Drives/Power System/Control System or equivalent degree
- Have qualified GATE in the past
- Have experimental knowledge in the hardware and controller design of power electronic converters
- Hold first division in UG and PG degree
- Have basic knowledge of MATLAB, PSIM, PCB Design Software and Microcontroller/Digital Signal Controller/FPGA
- Have good analytical ability and competence in technical writing skills
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of the first two years INR 31,000 per month plus HRA and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the 3rd year.
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendations
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the duly filled and signed application form (available online on the institute website) and detailed Curriculum Vitae with skills and achievements through email and hard copy to the undersigned before the deadline.
Dr. Pradyumn Chaturvedi, Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering
VNIT Nagpur South Ambazari Road
Nagpur – 440010, M.S., India
Phone: +91 9826585016
(Mob), +917122801339 (Off),
Submission deadline for Application Form (Email & Hard Copy): 17th February 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selection procedure consists of Written Test (Online) and Interview (Online).
- The candidates selected for this position will have the opportunity to register for regular Ph. D. program provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the same.
- Decision of The Director, VNIT Nagpur will be the final in all respect.