To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be maximum of 28 years as on the date of application
- Have first-class B.E./B.Tech. degree in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering and a valid GATE score, OR
- Have first-class M.E./M.Tech. degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering (and first-class B.E/B.Tech. in the same subject)
- Be proficient in programming languages and knowledge of materials modelling techniques
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA and other emoluments as per DRDO rules.
- Degrees Certificates
- GATE scorecard
- Caste certificate
- Other applicable proofs
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form(Annexure–I to III).
Step 3: Send the application with self-attested copies and supporting documents in a single PDF file (not exceeding 10 MB) through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days from the date of publication.
Application Deadline – 18th February 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only candidates who have completed the course and been awarded a degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply for the JRF position.
- The post is temporary in nature and the initial tenure is of 2 (Two) years. Subsequent up-gradation to SRF grade is as per DRDO guidelines.