To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Postgraduate (M.E./M.Tech.) degree in Mechanical/Marine/Petroleum/Chemical/Metallurgy/Heat power/Aeronautical Engineering and equivalent with at least 65% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Have basic Undergraduate (B.E./B.Tech.) degree in Mechanical/Marine/Petroleum/Chemical/Metallurgy/Heat power/Aeronautical Engineering and equivalent with marks not below 65% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Have good research potential in the related area (in the form of authentic demonstrative research projects/thesis) with relevant credentials in the form of Journal/Conference publications, Patents, etc.
- Have a good hand in designing and conducting experimental work
- Posses workable experience in programming languages such as MATLAB
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Application form in the prescribed format
- Scanned copies of 10th, 12th, B.E./B.Tech., M.E./ M.Tech. degree and GATE scorecard in support of the academic qualifications
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: Send the completed and signed application form in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents in .pdf format through email at – email@example.com on or before 18th February 2022, 5:00 PM (IST).
Application Deadline – 18th February 2022, 5:00 PM (IST)
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and the needs of the project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photograph submitted.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email on 20th February 2022.
- The interview will be conducted in online mode on 21st February 2022 (relevant meeting link and time will be shared with all the shortlisted candidates).