To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc. degree in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Physics, Biophysics, or allied subjects from reputed institute with good grades
- Have a valid GATE score
- Have experience in Molecular Dynamics Simulations, Graph Theory and Python Programming
The selected candidate will receive a remuneration of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with technical and programming skills
- A half-page summary of previous research/work experience
- Names and email addresses of 2 potential referees
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now “ button below.
Step 2: Send the application form in the prescribed format with a single PDF of all the supporting documents to Dr. Ashutosh Srivastava through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 20th February 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
- The application received before the deadline date (i.e. 20th February 2022) will be given priority.