To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering, or Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Manufacturing Engineering/Machine Design/Production and Industrial Engineering
- Have a valid GATE/NET qualification
- Have prior knowledge in Advanced Manufacturing Processes, Modelling and Simulation, Process Optimization etc.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per institute rules.
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now “button and read the details.
Step 2: Send the application in the prescribed format with all the supporting documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 20th February 2022 at 11:59 PM
The candidate will be selected based on the performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for on-campus hostel & mess facilities, subject to availability.
- The position is purely temporary.
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview (online/offline).
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for Ph.D. degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, the candidate needs to apply for Ph.D. position when the advertisement is open.