To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have a first-class Master’s degree in Mathematics/Computer Science from a recognized University or equivalent
- Be GATE/NET/any national-level Ph.D. entrance test qualified with sound knowledge in Number theory and Algebra
NOTE: The candidates who are GATE/NET qualified will be considered for the post lower than JRF as per DST norms.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month (initially first two years) plus INR 35,000 (afterwards till the end of the project) plus HRA.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Mark sheets
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send applications a detailed CV and copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF file email through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 20th February 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Pilani, if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill the advertised post.