To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be less than 30 years as on the closing date of application
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Signal Processing/Communication System/Wireless Communication with a minimum of 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10)
Have a valid GATE/equivalent National Level test score
Note – The applicants who have not qualified in the GATE/equivalent National Level test are also eligible to apply.
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA for two years.
- Educational certificates/degree
- Category certificates
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps -.
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the scanned copy of the filled application (only in the prescribed format) with the relevant supporting documents in a single PDF and their latest resume through email at – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the online google form, upload the relevant documents and submit it.
Note – Please mention the subject line as – “JRF Application-SERB SRG PROJECT – ”.
Application Deadline – 20th February 2022, 11:59 PM
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No T.A/D. A will be paid for attending the interview.
- Mere full filling the above criteria will not be sufficient.
- The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates will be imposed based on the number of applications.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow will be permitted to register for Ph.D. Programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
- The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having a good academic record, research potential, and relevant experience. However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Interview.