To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a first-class B.E/B.Tech degree in (Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering) and M.E/M. Tech. degree in RF and Microwave Engineering or equivalent
- Have knowledge of Electromagnetic scattering and Antennas
- Have knowledge of Computational (Method of Moments) and Asymptotic methods (Uniform Theory of Diffraction)
- Have exposure to Electromagnetic Simulation Tools (preferably FEKO), and MATLAB Programming
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic marksheets and certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the google form, upload the soft copies of relevant documents and submit it.
Application Deadline – 23rd February 2022
The selection of suitable applicants will be made based on their qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview.
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-government/Private employment are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer after shortlisting but before the interview date.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications.
- Qualification and experience can be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
- The shortlisting will be done based on the need of the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid email IDs in their applications.
- The JRF can be promoted to SRF after two years of relevant research experience on this project and on the recommendation of the project progress monitoring committee.
- Leaving the project before it ends is strongly discouraged. The candidate will not be entitled to any experience certificate if leaving the project without completing at least one year/till the end of the project.
- The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to the candidate or by the candidate to the PI of the project.
- The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program in IIIT Sri City, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by the selection process laid down by the institute.
- Experience letter will be provided, only if the candidate completes the project/tenure/at least one year/till the completion of the project.