To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Chemical Sciences in the area of Molecular Spectroscopy/Photochemistry/Mass Spectrometry with consistently good academic records
- Have first-class both in B.Sc. (Hons.) degree and M.Sc. degree (specialization/major in Physical Chemistry)
- Have expertise in handling high-energy pulse lasers, high vacuum systems, time of flight mass spectrometry and electronic structure theory calculations.
- The selected candidate will receive as per the rules of the Institute.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all the relevant documents and send it through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 23rd February 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview schedule.
- The deadline of receiving applications will be 21 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.