The Indian Navy has invited candidates for the post of Tradesman (Skilled). All the candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 1,531 posts from the third day i.e., February 22, 2022 of publication of notification in the Employment Newspaper.
Further, the last date for submission of the application is March 22, 2022.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
Total posts: 1,531
Name of the post
Here’s how to apply
In order to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of India Navy — www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Join Navy’ tab
- On the new page, click on the application link
- Fill in all the required details in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee and click on submit
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022: Age limit criteria
- All the candidates need to be in the age group of between 18 and 25 years. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 pay scale:
The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 19,900- Rs 63,200.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and skill test.
Start of application process — February 22, 2022
Courtesy : India Today