To be eligible, an applicant must
- Below 40 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in any discipline*
- Have relevant work experience
Note* – Preference will be given to management/agribusiness/dairy/veterinary/mass communication/data analysis disciplines.
- The candidate will receive consolidated remuneration in the range of INR 30,000 to 45,000 per month depending upon qualification and experience.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the application form, upload the relevant documents by 24th February 2022.
Note – Please ensure that the application contains all the supporting documents combined in PDF format and a cover letter should be followed by a CV.
Application Deadline – 24th February 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on their CV.
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online or offline.
- Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in the case of an exceptional candidate.
- Appointments will be made purely temporarily for a period till 31st March 2023.
- IRMA also reserves the right to select an appropriate candidate outside the pool of applicants.