To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Tech./M.S./M.E. or equivalent degree in Mechanical (Thermal), or equivalent specialization with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold a B.Tech/B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering with a valid GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/10
- Be below 28 years of age
- Have a valid NET/GATE score
- Have expertise in ANSYS-Fluent
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the 3rd year.
- Mark sheets
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with photocopies of the supporting documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at -email@example.com on or before 24th February 2022, 23:59 HRS.
Application Deadline – 24th February 2022
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
- The candidates are also requested to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form at the time of interview/joining.
- The selection/joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.