To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/B.Tech. degree in Engineering Physics or closely related fields with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized institutions
- Have knowledge of Plasma Physics/Space Physics and Computer Programming
- Be GATE or CSIR/UGC NET qualified
- The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- A Curriculum Vitae detailing education and work history
- Self-attested Bachelor’s and Master’s marksheets/transcripts
- A one-page writeup on candidate’s motivation to undertake the project and how the candidate can contribute to it
- Contact details of two references
- GATE/NET scorecard (If available)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application with all the relevant documents in a single PDF file through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the subject line as “Application for DST-SERB JRF”.
Application Deadline – 27th February 2022
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about interview details.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate should bring all the required original documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- The selected candidate will be informed by email and will be required to join immediately.