To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.Tech degree in Metallurgy/Materials/Chemical/Mechanical from reputed Engineering
- Institute/College/University with a minimum of 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA
- Have a valid NET/GATE score OR
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Metallurgy/Materials/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with Institute norms
- Have research/job experience in Polymer/Fiber/Composite Materials field
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the 1st & 2nd years and INR 34,000 per month for the 3rd year.
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with photocopies of the supporting documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th February 2022, 23:59 HRs.
Application Deadline – 27th February 2022, 23:59 HRs
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
- The candidates are requested to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form at the time of interview/joining.
- The selection/joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.