To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Fluid and Thermal Engineering and related areas and a minimum of two years of experience (preferably in the industry) after M.Tech. degree preferably in the domain of combustion
- Have knowledge of a computational tool
- Have qualified GATE in their academic career
- Have good programming skills in C/C++
Note – The candidate will be offered a Junior Research Fellow position if found suitable and not meeting the experience requirement.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including personal details, academic qualifications, research experience, publications, name, affiliation and mobile number, email address of two referees, information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Submit the complete CV and supporting documents as a PDF attachment through email with the subject line as – ‘Combustion Radiation Project’ to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Pradeep Kumar through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please strictly stick to the subject line.
Application Deadline – 27th February 2022 by 5:00 PM
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No request will be entertained for failing to follow the guideline for the subject line.
- Relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates as per GoI norms.
- The name of the shortlisted candidates will be either displayed on the website or communicated individually with the online interview details.
- IIT Mandi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualifications and requirements of the project post.