To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized Institute/University
- The selected candidates will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Application letter (It should mention the Notification No., Name of the applied Post & Date)
- Checklist (Strictly in the attached format)
- Resume (Strictly in the attached format: mandatory to include email ID, Contact Number, Postal Address & Two Referees)
- Copy of certificate of the Age Proof
- Copies of certificates of Essential Academic Qualification(s)
- Copies of certificates of Experience(s)*
- Document(s) to support other desirable qualifications
Experience wherever applicable for “Essential qualification for eligibility” should be supported by a Letter of Recommendation from the supervisor of the department/section in which the candidate has work experience or relevant publications in peer-reviewed journals.*The documents must be sent in the same order.
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted via the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the online form and submit.
Step 3: Also, send the application form with required documents as a single PDF document through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 27th February 2022
- The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed.
- The institute will not take responsibility for postal delays or email failures (if any).
- In case it is felt necessary, the Institute will not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of the evaluation of the submitted documents
- No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidates.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of a personal interview.