To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Australian citizen/a New Zealand citizen/Australian permanent resident/Australian humanitarian visa holder or an International student
- Be commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Be studying Australian year 12 or IB in the year prior to commencing
- Achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00
- A total of 50 scholarships are available every year. The selected scholars will receive AUD 6,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum duration of four years.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the given application link, fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Note – All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 4th March 2022
The selection will be based on the academic achievement of the students.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipients must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester to retain the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.