To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold first-class M.E./M.Tech degree in Power Electronics and Drives or Allied branches with B.E./B.Tech. degree in Engineering
- Have qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Original certificates
- Recent passport size photograph
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send the scanned copy of all supporting documents with the application and detailed CV to through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org within the last date i.e. 4th march 2022, 17:00 HR.
Note – Please mention the email ID and Mobile Number in the Application failing which their candidature will be rejected.
Application Deadline – 4th March 2022
The applications received within the last date & time stipulated will be screened by a selection committee. The Screening Committee will devise its own criteria for shortlisting candidates for interviews.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely fulfiling the main eligibility criteria will not be suitable for election to be invited for the online interview.
- Initially, the duration of the fellowship will be one year, extendable based on the performance till the project continues.
- The original documents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining, and in the event of any information mentioned in the application/CV/testimonials found false or incorrect, their candidature straightaway will be cancelled.