To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be maximum 28 years (for general category)
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Environmental Sciences/Biological Sciences/Life Sciences with NET* qualification (including Lectureship)
Note – The NET includes CSIR-UGC, GATE and National Level Examinations conducted by GOI agencies/institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA admissible as per DST-SERB rules for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
Note – For the candidates without NET (Project Associate I), INR 25,000 – 30,000 per month will be given for the entire project tenure.
- A brief Biodata
- Academic credentials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send an application with a brief biodata and academic credentials through email at email@example.com or by post in a sealed envelope to the following address on or before 5th March 2022 –
Prof. Dr. R. Mohanraj Principal Investigator (DST-SERB)
Department of Environmental Science and Management
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024
Application Deadline – 5th March 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview