To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc./M.Tech./M.A. or M.Phil degree in Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience or Master’s degree in Basic Science with a desire to work in the field of Neurosciences
- Have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) exams like UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DST/DBT or equivalent exam
- Have experience in Neuropsychological assessment, blood sample collection, MRI data acquisition and image processing
- The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for 1st and 2nd years and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 3rd year.
- Certificates of qualification
- Age proof
How can you apply?
The candidates can apply for the post through below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application form with required documents through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
Application Deadline – 5th March 2022
- The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and the interview details will be communicated to them by email.
- Initial appointment will be made for a period of one year, which will be extendable up to 3 years, based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of the fund.