To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Have M.Sc degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Molecular & Human Genetics/Molecular Biology/Virology/Zoology with specialization in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology with at least 55 % marks
- Have hands-on experience in the area of Molecular Biology
- Be NET/GATE qualified
Note -For detailed information, kindly go through “Fellowship Detail Document”.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Application on plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, name of father and mother, landline phone no., cell phone number and email address, details of educational qualifications (starting from High School or equivalent, Board/University of examination, year, subject, and percentage of marks obtained)
- Details of any research experience
- Research publications in peer-reviewed journals etc with proper documentary proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application with soft copies of supporting documents through email at – email@example.com.
Name – Please super scribe on the envelope “Application for ICMR-JRF”.
Application Deadline – 7th March 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given if called for an interview.
- The upper age limit will be counted on the last date of the application submission. The reservation policies and relaxation in age will be followed as per GOI rules